Welcome to the Maine EMS Education (MEMSEd) website
Maine EMS is excited to offer this mechanism of training throughout the state. This platform provides the ability to reach across the state, offering quality standardized education while removing geographic barriers to learning.
*** IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN OR FINDING A COURSE
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING A HELP TICKET OR EMAILING MAINE EMS***
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO LOG IN:
- You may need to reset your MEMSEd password. To reset your MEMSEd password, YOU MUST USE THE LINK ON TH eLICENSING website. Please do the following to reset your password for MEMSEd:
- Go to the eLicensing website. You may access the eLicensing site by clicking this link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link "forgot password." The "forgot Username" link is a SEPARATE link. Do not use it- unless you also cannot remember your username and need the system to find your username for you, first.
- Fill in the required information and click the "Reset Password" button. This will generate an email to your email address that you just entered in, that has directions to reset your password.
- Go into your email service and open the email that the system just sent you. Follow the directions to reset your password.
- NOTE: THIS WILL RESET YOUR PASSWORD FOR
- EMS Education has received corrected information regarding the above and apologizes for any confusion regarding password reset.
- Once you have reset your password, go back to the MEMSEd homepage and log in.
- IF YOU ARE STILL UNABLE TO LOG IN, PLEASE EMAIL MAINE EMS WITH YOUR NAME AND A CONTACT NUMBER WHERE WE MAY REACH YOU TO HELP YOU RESET YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SEE THE COURSE LIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
- You may not actually be logged in to the site. Check the upper left corner of this page for the log in box. If you are not logged in, you will see the empty spaces where you enter your information. Please log in.
- Ensure you scroll to the bottom of the page. The courses should be listed below the "Course Categories" heading.
For the best user experience we recommend using Mozilla FireFox.
Click Below to download.
It is important to ensure your Adobe Flash Player is up to date. If you are having issues viewing content please click on the icon below to download the latest version.